Author Topic: My Own View of Yahweh and Christ - Lord and Son of God  (Read 170 times)

Offline Administrator (Strong Waters)

• StrongWaters
  • Administrator
  • Admin and Author
    • View Profile
    • AlephBetBlog
My Own View of Yahweh and Christ - Lord and Son of God
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 07:52:55 PM »
In the book, I touch on a subject I would like to clarify here for anyone interested.  The story must be read first from Genesis 1, where we identify the first Son of Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother).  Adam is the Son we meet first in Genesis 1.  Additionally, we verify this in Luke 3, where Adam is identified as the Son of God at the very end of the Genealogy.  In John 17, we learn that the Son of God was existent before creation. I realize your first question will be this: what mother are you referring to? 

When I say Ruach Elohim is the Mother, I do not intend to divide God.  God's image is stated in Genesis 1 to be BOTH Male and Female, yet God as a whole Spirit is Absolute with no divisions.  Echad is a word meaning unity of multiple.  Ruach is a feminine word meaning Spirit.  Read Genesis 1 to identify the Mother and Father. 

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning Elohim created heaven and earth.

2 The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep water.
The Ruach Elohim was hovering over the water.

Notice the relation of the Spirit (Ruach) to the Waters of creation.  In Hebrew, the word Mother is Aleph Mem, or Strong Water.  I won't cover this here, but the book outlines this in detail.  See Chapter 10.

Read simply, Genesis 1 outlines a Mother and Father making Adam a living being.  Adam is the Firstborn of Elohim.  From this, we know who Yahweh is from John 8.  Before you get there, read this:

26 Then Elohim said, “Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness. NOG

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness," NIV

The word Humans and Mankind is Adam.

Interlinear:

Original Word: אָדָם
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: adam
Phonetic Spelling: (aw-dawm')
Short Definition: man

The verse is clear when you consider 'us' and 'our.'  The likeness and image in the next verse then shows you how God is ONE (Echad) Spirit in union with God's own Mind and Essence, which is Love.  Echad is the same word used to show Adam and Eve as one, yet two distinct individuals.  Again, who is Elohim's firstborn Son?  Adam.  There can only be one firstborn.  Let's now meet him in Colossians 1:15-17.

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God,  the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created:  things in heaven and on earth,  visible and invisible,  whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

All means All, which includes all of humanity, the entire Cosmos and All nations.  Note that all rulers, powers, thrones and authorities are there as well.  This included Satan.  IN the Son.  The Son is all things that have ever been made.  All.  Not part.  All.  I say this over and over so you realize.  It's important to know this as we progress.

In John 8, we find the identity of both the true Father and the Devil in one chapter.  Read the entire chapter for context. 

John 8

19 Then they asked him, “Where is your father?”

“You do not know me or my Father,” Jesus replied. “If you knew me, you would know my Father also.” 20 He spoke these words while teaching in the temple courts near the place where the offerings were put. Yet no one seized him, because his hour had not yet come.

Keep in mind, he is telling the leaders of Israel that they do not know the true Father.  From here, we find one small fact that then illuminates this clearly.  The Lord they are speaking with is the Lord of the Old Testament.  The SAME Lord is here humbly submitting to HIS Father. Israel is only seeing the Son's old nature as the Lord they fail to see by identity.  You may just now be realizing this, so I tell you this: Do not judge or you judge yourself.  We are the Lord. Again, check the definition of the word ALL. 

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

He says, "You belong to your father, the devil," which implies the rest of what he says by Yahweh's own anger and ill will as the accuser of mankind in the Old Testament.  What do we see here by these words?  Israel has a father.  Who is Israel's father? The Lord, which is why you should never judge others.  They are YOU!

Exodus 4

22 Then tell Pharaoh, ‘This is what Yahweh says: Israel is my firstborn son. 23 I told you to let my son go so that he may worship me. But you refused to let him go. So now I’m going to kill your firstborn son.’”

24 Along the way they stopped for the night. Yahweh met Moses and tried to kill him.

Look closely.  Israel is the FIRST Son of Yahweh.  Adam is the first son of Elohim.  With this, we know who Yahweh is as Lord.  We also know who the Last Adam is by identity, paying for his sin of bloodshed.  Yahweh is our old nature by law as scapegoat of his own Son Israel. By this, we all see the pattern of overcoming our own old nature the same way--One Mind, One Love and One Unity. Love demands itself as Identity with God. God is Love (1 John 4). 

Genesis 9 then clears it all up with the command of Elohim (Father) to Yahweh.

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
    by humans his blood will be shed,
        because in his image, Elohim made humans.

HIS blood was shed by human hands.  Why?  Who shed Adam's blood (rib) to divide the image of mankind?  Yahweh.  Who made Satan in Genesis 3?  Yahweh.  Rather than judging Yahweh, allow me to clear this up.  Manu (Mankind from Sanskrit) is the image of the Son from Colossians 1.  Reread the Colossians 1 verses above.  ALL means ALL.  Yahweh, Satan, Manu and everything else is in Adam.  Adam paid the cost for this very reason, seeing the genius of the Father by example.  By this, All of creation is saved from Yahweh's judgment of his host (his own mirror).  YOU are the only one you can judge within this same reflection. Find love and unity follows. Identity is the key. Know yourself!

Consider reading my books to see your own identity, nature and unity by this story.  The Son of God was required to overcome his own lower nature (ruler of the underworld / Yama).  Yama from Hinduism is defined as Self-Control. 

The Beauty of this Story

As shocking as it is to see this, realize the truth of this story as it applies to you.  All of us must overcome our anger and ill will.  Anger and ill will are the markers of wrong view, wrong nature and wrong unity.  Yahweh is the classic example of this, shedding blood to get his way. By this, the light shines from Israel to all nations.  Once you wrestle with this, you can then overcome this defect in yourself.  By this, you then realize One Mind, One Nature and One Unity as a bond of Love with all beings.  Even the Son of God Prime (Adam) had to accomplish this, allowing his own lower nature to become the Scapegoat of scripture.  He willingly allowed himself to be remade by his Father in baptism.  If you have read my book, you will get this clearly. Find our new books to see this story expanded further:

-Bow with Unity - Benefactors of Orphans and Widows

-Enlightenment - Awakening to True Identity

When you were a child, Santa was the illusion. When the illusion was broken, you came to see that your parents were Santa giving you gifts.  Today, the same illusion breaks, possibly showing you that Santa, meaning Good Man in Sanskrit, is true after all.

Merry Christmas if you get it.

Share our books.  Share your book. Word is equality between us all. Your old nature (Father) is the Devil if you cling to the Ego. If you see the light, your true Father is in every face. See it in the story of Christmas. Santa is a good manu. So are we all. Human Kind is the Kind Human Being.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 08:50:08 PM by Administrator (Strong Waters) »
One Mind - One Heart - One Unity

LOVE desires that this secret should be revealed,
for if a mirror reflects not, what use is it? - RUMI